This product is available at a 25% discount when you set up a Wholesale or Wellness Advocate account. Learn more about this option HERE or click the button below to sign up:
Tangerine has a long history of use in Chinese culture and herbal health practices. The essential oil supports healthy digestion and metabolism.* Tangerine has a sweet, tangy aroma, similar to other citrus oils, that is uplifting. Tangerine is known for its cleansing properties, and for supporting a healthy immune and respiratory system.* Tangerine essential oil can be used to help soothe anxious feelings and manage stress. A popular and flavorful addition to desserts and drinks—from water to fruit smoothies—Tangerine can be used in any recipe calling for citrus fruits.
- Add 2–3 drops as a flavoring in cake and cookie recipes
- Add 1–2 drops in water, smoothies, teas, or lemonade for flavoring
- To energize and uplift mood, place 1–2 drops in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over the nose and mouth for 30 seconds or diffuse throughout the room
- Apply to flex points or abdomen to promote feelings of happiness. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize sensitivity if needed
- Supports healthy digestion and metabolism*
- Cleansing and purifying
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Aroma uplifts mood
Tangy, sweet, fresh
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.