Make & Take Workshops are a fun way to add variety to your Natural Solutions classes. This Super Family Health workshop is create as a family friendly workshop with activities for all ages. Scroll down this page to read how to use this workshop printable.
Oils needed for this workshop are: melaleuca, lavender, frankincense, cardamom, wild orange, peppermint, bergamot, roman chamomile, basil, ylang ylang, On Guard protection blend, lemon, and oregano. Fractionated coconut oil needed for roller bottle blends too.
This download works in conjunction with the Natural Solutions class kit available HERE. Mix and match elements from both download kits to customize your perfect class.
Why I like printable class kits
- Always available
Building a dōTERRA business means teaching a lot of classes or presentations. I like the option to have files on hand that I can print from home (or at my local copy shop) inexpensively and quickly.
With a method like this, I can consistently teach my core content but also easily customize it for my guests needs or special interests.
When you download this file, you'll be sent access to a .zip file that includes:
- Make & Take Recipe Page with DIY Rollers & Spray Recipes
- Full Sheet Make & Take Labels
- Individual PNG Files of Make & Take Labels
- Theme Specific Invitations
- Coloring & Activity Page
- Theme Specific Reminder Graphics
- Theme Specific Facebook Event Header
- Theme Decorations & Handouts
How do I use this class kit supplement?
This download helps you turn the standard Natural Solutions class into a themed make & take workshop. Start by downloading the free Natural Solutions Class Kit.
Use your favorite Natural Solutions script (you can find one HERE) as a teaching aid to help you guide your guest through filling in their blank worksheet.
When you turn the sheet over to page two, you'll see a space for your guests to take notes on favorite oils. In a standard Natural Solutions class, you can simply use this spot to cover the top 10 oils.
If doing an make & take workshop, use this section to cover oils and blends relevant to your class theme, then let your guest create their make & takes from the recipes provided (or your own). You can cover the oils used in the recipes of the make and take or find ideas on additional oils to teach HERE.
After the make & take portion, go back to the Natural Solutions worksheet & finish up by talking about how to create a foundation for wellness & cover any other supporting products you'd like to mention. Go over how to get started opening an account and close the class.
Included in the Natural Solutions download is a simplified enrollment kit chart & account set up form. You can hand these out as you explain how to get started and cover the benefits of each kit. Customize the experience with each guest to make sure you've answered any of their questions and help them make a decision.
Use the reminder graphics to text, email, or post your guests about your class. Use the Facebook Event cover to create an event page for your class to keep everyone updated on details and excited about the workshop.
How to Print Make & Take Labels
Method One (easiest)
- Use the Full Sheet Label design (included in the download)
- Print at home on full sheet sticker paper. I like the inkjet weatherproof matte and gloss label paper from this brand. You can purchase a single sheet or a bulk order for a discounted price. I buy this in bulk. Think of all the fun make and takes you can create with this!
- Cut or trim as desired for you project. Scissors are always easy but if you want a cleaner cut, try a paper trimmer and paper punches of various sizes- a rectangle for roller bottles or spray bottles, or a 2" circle paper punch for spray bottles.
Method Two (more control)
- Use the individual PNG label files (included in this download)
- Pick a label template. You can find these in most office supply shops or online. I like the inkjet weatherproof matte or gloss label paper from this brand. You can purchase a single sheet or a bulk order of your desired template. For make and take projects, these are some great sizes to try: this is a good 2" circle label (works great on spray bottles), this is a great medium rectangle for 10 mL roller bottle labels & 4 oz or larger spray bottles, and this a great small rectangle for 5 mL roller bottle labels. These are the ones I use. They work great for DIY projects and are water, oil, and smudge proof.
- Use the layout software that comes with your labels. Most label manufacturers have something available. I like this one called Maestro Label Designer from Online Labels (my favorite brand of blank labels), you can get a free code to use it for an extended time with purchase of their paper. Import your label files and place them in the template as desired, and size to fit.
- Save the custom file and print at home or have them print it for you.
Print At Home Helps
- Set your printer to borderless printing for full sheet designs that bleed to the edge
- Turn off any printer auto re-size & uncheck "fit to page."
- Make sure page is centered in the print window
- Print a test sheet on plain paper to test for alignment before printing on label paper.
FAQ & Usage Rules
When you purchase this download you are buying a digital file with a limited use license. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT SHIPS to you. You will receive a link to download the .zip file in your email.
- Use the images and documents included to print items for your own classes.
- Use the images for print at home or online printing.
You may not:
- Share the PDF file with team members. Please kindly refer them here to purchase their own class kits.
- Resell the images.
- Make additional products with the images.
Mary buys the download for her upcoming make & take class. She can print off the files for this class and any future classes she holds. She can let her guests use her printed labels on their make & take projects.
Mary cannot take the images included in the download and make a tote bag, t-shirt, or other item and sell it. Mary cannot freely distribute or sell the download either as a whole or in parts.
If you have questions about what you can or cannot do with this file, reach out and ask. Thanks!