- One of the world's most nourishing superfoods
- Great for sauteing, baking, enhancing your favorite recipes, and body care
- Cold-pressed and never refined, deodorized, or bleached
- Contains 63% medium chain triglycerides and 50% lauric acid
- USDA Organic and Non GMO Project Verified
Legal Disclaimer: Please note that any tiny brown specks found at the bottom of Nutiva's Coconut Oil are from the coconut fiber and are indigenous to extra-virgin coconut oil.
Details: Coconut is one of the world's most nourishing superfoods. This creamy taste of the tropics is great for sautéing and baking, enhancing your favorite recipes, and body care. Nutiva virgin coconut oil is cold-pressed and never refined, deodorized or bleached! Savor its rich aroma and its smooth and sweet flavor. It's ideal as a medium-heat cooking oil, a nutritious substitute in baking and even "better than butter" on bread, vegetables or popcorn. A pinch of salt will reduce the coconut flavor in savory recipes. You can even use the luscious, soothing oil on your skin and hair. Use coconut oil as a natural skin moisturizer, eye make-up remover, or deep conditioning hair treatment. Combine coconut oil with coconut sugar and essential oil for an exfoliating, refreshing body scrub.