This product is available at a 25% discount when you set up a Wholesale or Wellness Advocate account. Learn more about this option HERE or click the button below to sign up:
Neroli Touch combines Fractionated Coconut Oil with Neroli essential oil, derived from the flowers of the bitterorange tree; in fact, there are three oils derived from this same tree—orange is derived from the orange peels, Petitgrain from the leaves and twigs, and Neroli from the flower. Much research has been conducted regarding the aroma of Neroli essential oil. According to research, Neroli instills relaxation, uplifts mood, reduces feelings of anxiousness, and promotes overall well-being. Applied topically, Neroli can be used to soothe skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply topically to help soothe the skin
- Combine Neroli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram essential oils for a relaxing and aromatic massage experience.
- Apply to pulse points throughout the day to uplift mood
- Use when experiencing anxious feelings
- Promotes a positive mood
- May help reduce feelings of anxiousness
- Soothes skin
- Encourages relaxation
Main chemical components
Linalool, linalyl, acetate, limonene
Sweet, floral, citrusy, fresh
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas