This product is available at a 25% discount when you set up a Wholesale or Wellness Advocate account. Learn more about this option HERE or click the button below to sign up:
InTune is a proprietary blend of essential oils carefully selected for their ability to enhance and sustain a sense of focus. No matter your age, staying focused on the task at hand is sometimes difficult. This is especially critical during the formative years when learning and growing create habits and a foundation for life. The carefully selected essential oils in doTERRA InTune Focus Blend work together, supporting efforts of those who have difficulty paying attention and staying on task. Sandalwood, Frankincense, and Lime promote a sense of clarity, while the benefits of Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, and Roman Chamomile are calming and soothing. The pleasing aroma of InTune Focus Blend makes this essential oil blend an easy and delightful one to use.
- Apply to the temples and back of neck when doing tasks that require concentration.
- Apply to wrists or back of hands and inhale deeply to promote a sense of clarity.
- Use InTune at work to stay on task or when feeling tired mid-afternoon.
- Dispense InTune on a clay pendant and place on a desk or in other key areas in a classroom.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Enhances and sustains a sense of focus
- Supports efforts of those who have difficulty paying attention and staying on task
- Study-time blend
Amyris Bark, Patchouli Leaf, Frankincense Resin, Lime Peel, Ylang Ylang Flower, Hawaiian Sandalwood Wood, Roman Chamomile Flower essential oils
Musky, spicy, earthy
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.