Use Stronger on the back of your neck or bottoms of your feet for an added boost or for protection when you are not feeling your best.
This product is available at a 25% discount when you set up a Wholesale or Wellness Advocate account. Learn more about this option HERE or click the button below to sign up:
Size10 mL Roller Bottle
Stronger Protective Blend evokes feelings of wellness and vitality when needed most. Featuring Cedarwood, Litsea, Frankincense, and Rose in a gentle and convenient format combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil, this uniquely supportive blend is perfect for sensitive skin and provides a sense of resiliency when needed most. Litsea, one of the main ingredients in Stronger, helps to keep skin healthylooking and clean while promoting positive feelings. The bright and uplifting aroma of Stronger is refreshing to the senses and works as the perfect blend for daily resiliency or when you are not feeling your best. With the powerful rejuvenating benefits of wood and floral oils, Stronger works as the perfect every day skin health essential oil blend.
- When environmental threats are high, use Stronger to promote feelings of wellness and vitality.
- Roll onto hands, knees, and feet after a long day of activity.
- Soothing to occasional skin irritations, Stronger is a great blend to have on hand during extensive activities.
- Use Stronger to help soothe and comfort distressed skin and to promote a healthy appearance.
Directions for Use
Aromatic Use: Roll on to diffusing jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks.
Topical Use: Apply to desired area. Intended for use with adult supervision.
- Promotes feelings of wellness and vitality
- Comforting to occasional skin irritations
- Soothing to the emotions during times of distress
- Promotes clear and healthy-looking skin
Cedarwood, Litsea, Frankincense, and Rose in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil
Bright, sharp lemony, lightly herbal
Keep out of reach of children under 3. Possible skin sensitivity. If under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, mouth, and sensitive areas.