This product is available at a 25% discount when you set up a Wholesale or Wellness Advocate account. Learn more about this option HERE or click the button below to sign up:
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions and perfumes. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilized in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil. Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, copaiba can help soothe anxious feelings and it can be applied to the skin to promote a clear, smooth complexion. Taken internally, copaiba essential oil supports the heath of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous and respiratory systems.* Although copaiba does not contain psychoactive cannabinoids, the main component, caryophyllene, may be neuroprotective and have cardiovascular and immune benefits. It's also a powerful antioxidant that promotes immune health.
- Add 1 to 2 drops to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous and respiratory system.*
- Provides antioxidant support when ingested.*
- Take internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial mosturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil, then apply to desired area, See additional precautions below.
- Supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive and respiratory systems*
- Powerful antioxidant
- Helps calm, soothe and support the nervous system*
- Promotes clear, smooth skin and reduces appearance of blemishes
Resin from Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea and langsdorffii
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.