Brand: Better Shea Butter
- USDA Certified Organic Beeswax Yellow Pastilles. That's about it.
- "Absolutely love this beeswax. So happy that I did not have to grate it which made my job much easier. Unzip the bag and grab a measuring spoon and start measuring. I used this in combination with the raw shea butter, lavender oil and olive oil to make a lip balm/skin moisturizer. When I finished making it I burned my arm on the pot, as soon as the balm dried I applied it to the burn and it removed all of the sting." - CM
- "After a lot of researching, I chose to purchase multiple ingredients for my homemade beauty products from Better Shea Butter. I can confidently say my research led me in the right direction. As for the beeswax there is little to no scent & works well with my recipes. I couldn't be more satisfied. Better She Butter has earned a repeat customer :)" - SH
- Beeswax locks in moisture and protects skin with anti-bacterial properties and Beeswax also contains vitamin A, which may be beneficial in softening and rehydrating dry skin and in cell reconstruction.
- Beeswax aids in natural healing and cell development without clogging pores with its water-repelling properties. Beeswax sustains sunscreen action.
Details: After two years of hard work we have sourced organic beeswax and received the USDA Organic seal of approval. Use this clean, pure, honey-smelling beeswax in your home made skin care preparations with confidence. Beeswax Pastilles (also knowns as pellets or perls) are considerably easier to measure, making it a piece of cake to prepare a small healing salve or face moisturizer quickly. No need to painfully grate beeswax off a hard block, just use as many or as little pastilles as needed in your recipe. BENEFITS: Beeswax forms a protective barrier that helps protect it from environmental assaults, while also holding in moisture and reducing dryness. Beeswax has antibacterial properties, helping keep skin clean and reducing the risks of contamination in the formula itself. Some ingredients "attract" water, and beeswax is one of them. When you put it on, you attract water molecules, helping to keep skin hydrated over time.Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, beeswax has been found to help encourage the healing of wounds. Unlimited shelf life. This is quite a statement and we have not tested how unlimited shelf life is - however beeswax candles have been found in the tombs of Egyptian rulers dating back to 3000 BC, so buy with confidence and keep your beeswax stored and use it when you need it.