Cardamom essential oil can assist with gastrointestinal and respiratory health. It's a favorite in dōTERRA's Breathe blend & drops and is sourced from high quality cardamom seeds in Guatemala.
Smart Purchase Tip! This product is available at a 25% discount when you set up a Wholesale or Wellness Advocate account. Click HERE for more info.
A close relative to Ginger, Cardamom is known as an expensive cooking spice and for being beneficial to the digestive system in a variety of ways. Cardamom is commonly used to help soothe occasional stomach discomfort.* Its distinct scent can promote a positive mood. Cardamom also has profound effects on the respiratory system due to its high 1, 8-cineole content, which promotes clear breathing and respiratory health.* Native to Southeast Asia, Cardamom is added to traditional Indian sweets and teas for its cool, minty aroma and flavor. doTERRA Cardamom essential oil is extracted from Cardamom seeds grown in Guatemala, using our strict CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® testing standards. Through a collaborative and responsible sourcing arrangement, we are able to have a significant impact on the lives of local partners, ensuring that these farming communities enjoy improved livelihoods.
- Use internally as part of a daily health regimen to support healthy gastrointestinal function.*
- Diffuse or apply topically to promote feelings of clear breathing.
- Add to bread, smoothies, meats, and salads to enhance food flavor and aid digestion.*
- Diffuse or inhale for a sense of openness and mental clarity.
Directions for use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- May help ease indigestion and maintain overall gastrointestinal health*
- Promotes clear breathing and respiratory health*
- Helps alleviate occasional feelings of stomach discomfort*
- Flavorful spice for cooking and baking
Spicy, fruity, warm, balsamic
Terpinyl acetate, 1, 8-cineole, linalyl acetate, sabinene, linalool
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.