I love making gifts for friends and family with my essential oils, but I LOVE it even more during the holidays. Try this yummy peppermint candy cane sugar scrub recipe. Then download and print the labels and extras included in this .zip file to make it an extra special gift.
Essential oils needed are peppermint & ylang ylang. You'll also need fractionated coconut oil and granulated sugar.
1. 8.5 x 11 sheet with (12) 2" stickers (PDF) and a single label image (PNG)
2. 4 x 6 card layout (PDF)
3. 3 x 5 recipe cards (PDF)
4. Sugar scrub recipe (PDF)
5. Coordinating full sheet patterns (PDF)
This is a printable digital file for your personal (or gift giving) use. No physical item comes with this purchase. Soon after you complete your order, look for an email from us with your download link. If you don't see it, check your spam folder. Let us know if you don't receive it.
Digital products are not refundable.
How to Print Sugar Scrub Labels
Method One (easiest)
- Use the Full Sheet Label design (included in the download)
- Print at home on full sheet sticker paper. I like the inkjet weatherproof matte and gloss label paper from this brand. You can purchase a single sheet or a bulk order for a discounted price. I buy this in bulk. Think of all the fun make and takes you can create with this!
- Cut or trim as desired for you project. Scissors are always easy but if you want a cleaner cut, try a paper trimmer and paper punches of various sizes- a rectangle for roller bottles or spray bottles, or a 2" circle paper punch for spray bottles.
Method Two (more control)
- Pick a label template. You can find these in most office supply shops or online. I like the inkjet weatherproof matte or gloss label paper from this brand. You can purchase a single sheet or a bulk order of your desired template. For this project this is a good 2" circle label (works great on spray bottles), this is the one I use. They work great for DIY projects and are water, oil, and smudge proof.
- Use the layout software that comes with your labels. Most label manufacturers have something available. I like this one called Maestro Label Designer from Online Labels (my favorite brand of blank labels), you can get a free code to use it for an extended time with purchase of their paper. Import your label files and place them in the template as desired, and size to fit.
- Save the custom file and print at home or have them print it for you.
Print At Home Helps
- Set your printer to borderless printing for full sheet designs that bleed to the edge
- Turn off any printer auto re-size & uncheck "fit to page."
- Make sure page is centered in the print window
- Print a test sheet on plain paper to test for alignment before printing on label paper.
FAQ & Usage Rules
When you purchase this download you are buying a digital file with a limited use license. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT SHIPS to you. You will receive a link to download the .zip file in your email.
- Use the images and documents included to print items for your own gifts or classes.
- Use the images for print at home or online printing.
You may not:
- Share the PDF file with team members. Please kindly refer them here to purchase their own class kits.
- Resell the images.
- Make additional products with the images.
Mary buys the download for her personal gift use or for classes. She can print off the files for this and any future gifts she makes or classes she holds. She can let her guests use her printed labels on their make & take projects.
Mary cannot take the images included in the download and make a tote bag, t-shirt, or other item and sell it. Mary cannot freely distribute or sell the download either as a whole or in parts.
If you have questions about what you can or cannot do with this file, reach out and ask. Thanks!