This product is available at a 25% discount when you set up a Wholesale or Wellness Advocate account. Learn more about this option HERE or click the button below to sign up:
Douglas Fir is a conifer that grows natively throughout North America. This tall, evergreen fir tree is frequently used in the Christmas tree industry and has a lemon scented note that’s sweet and refreshing. doTERRA Douglas Fir essential oil is sustainably sourced from young trees in New Zealand, where it is a highly invasive species threatening the country’s ecosystem. By harvesting the young Douglas Fir trees and using them for essential oil, doTERRA is helping to combat the environmental impact of the trees overtaking the land while providing a premium conifer essential oil. Douglas Fir has a unique chemical composition that’s particularly rich in beta-pinene, contributing to its ability to promote feelings of clear airways. Douglas Fir can also be used to purify the skin and promote a positive mood. Blending Douglas Fir with citrus oils will create an uplifting environment while freshening the air.
- Combine Douglas Fir with Wild Orange, Lemon, or Bergamot in a diffuser to freshen the air, uplift mood, and promote a sense of focus.
- Add 1 drop to facial cleanser, bar soap, or body wash for added cleansing benefits and an invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse 2–3 drops Douglas Fir with 2–3 drops Eucalyptus, or rub into hands and inhale deeply to promote feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- Combine with 1-2 drops of Wintergreen for a relaxing massage experience.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Promotes feelings of clear airways and easy breathing
- Cleansing and purifying to the skin
- Promotes a positive mood and sense of focus
Clean, Fresh, Woody, Airy
B-pinene, a-pinene, 3-carvene, sabinene
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.