THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Bringing mom breakfast in bed is a common Mother's Day tradition. How does French Toast with a hint of orange sound? Pretty good to me! This is a super simple recipe that is sure to please on Mother's Day or any day of the year.
Vegan French Toast with Wild Orange Essential Oil
(RECIPE ADAPTED FROM DOTERRA)
- 1 24-inch soft baguette or bread of choice
- 1 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 6 drops Wild Orange Essential Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 ground cinnamon (optional)
- Slice bread if necessary.
- Add all other ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour mixture into a shallow dish.
- Dip bread into mixture and let excess run off.
- Brown on both sides in medium hot skillet.
- Top with pure maple syrup and serve warm.
What's your go-to breakfast for a special occasion?