THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Happy Valentine's Day! We love our essential oil community and today is the perfect day to show our love with a giveaway! In honor of the day, we want to hear all about the things you are loving. What are you passionate about? All you have to do is leave a comment and tell us about one of your life's passions. So easy! One randomly selected winner will receive a FREE 10ml roller bottle of Passion Touch Inspiring Blend. This provocative blend of essential oils can spark creativity, energy, and joy.
- Leave a comment on this blog post by Friday, February 16 at 10pm Mountain Time.
The winner will be announced on Saturday, February 17. Good luck!
Update: Pamela Nourvile you are our winner! I'll contact you and get your Passion Touch roller bottle to you. Thanks for entering everyone!
- doTERRA Passion Touch Inspiring Blend This unique blend of spicy, herby, and woody essential oils will help rekindle and maintain your excitement for life. Perhaps you will find a new passion or rediscover a joy from your past.
- Heart Shaped Wood Bowl Hand carved, sustainable wooden bowl. Approximately 10"x8", it is perfect for small salad, side dish, or snack. It could also be used in the bedroom to hold jewelry or essential oils.
- doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil This is a must have for any essential oil enthusiast. It is an all-natural carrier oil that easily absorbs into the skin and is very light and gentle, making it ideal for topical applications. Fractionated coconut oil is colorless, odorless, does not stain, and is completely soluble with all essential oils.
- doTERRA Jasmine Touch Essential Oil Known as the "King of Flowers" Jasmine has a gorgeous aroma that can be used as a personal fragrance which manages to calm and uplift simultaneously. It also promotes a healthy, glowing complexion.*
- "Be Mine" Banner I love to decorate for holidays and it usually includes a banner or two. This cute banner would make a fun addition to your Valentine decor.
- Roller Bottles These roller bottles basically scream love and passion. Use them for easy application of your favorites oils or to hold your essential oil DIYs.
- doTERRA Peppermint Beadlets Keep these handy to freshen your breathe and refresh your spirits. They can also ease occasional stomach upset, nausea, and motion sickness and promote digestive health.*
- Silicone Heart Mold Silicone molds are great for the kitchen, but are also a fun addition to your essential oil DIY supplies. Make heart shaped lotion bars, bath bombs, and soaps.
- Massage Oil Warmer Take your massages to the next level with this massage oil warmer. It works for lotion too. You can use the included bottle or fit many other 8oz bottles. I could go for a warm oil massage right about now.
- doTERRA Whisper Blend for Women Because of it's design and chemistry, Whisper creates a unique personal fragrance for wearer. Add to diffuser jewelry or directly to pulse points.
- doTERRA Spa Products This product line is the perfect way to show your skin some love. Lip balm, body wash, lotion, and more. Definitely check out the Rose Hand Lotion. The full $20 purchase price is donated to the doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation.
- doTERRA AromaTouch Massage Blend I'll take a massage on Valentine's Day or any other day! The oils in this blend relax and comfort. It plays an important role in the doTERRA AromaTouch Massage Technique that can contribute to overall wellness.
- doTERRA Neroli Touch Essential Oil Its sweet, floral aroma promotes relaxation, uplifts mood, and reduces anxiety.* It's another great option for massages. It can also soothe skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.*
- Heart Throw Blanket This would be a fun gift for a daughter or granddaughter. So cute and cozy!
- doTERRA Rose Touch Essential Oil A bouquet of roses is the quintessential gift for your love. Rose Touch would be a fun play on that idea. Whether you're showing your love for yourself or somebody else, the beautiful scent will last a lot longer this way.
- Q&A For Two Book This is such a great idea! It's a three year journal for couples. There is a question for each day with enough room for each person to write an answer. It would be so interesting to look back after completing it to see how you each have evolved.
What's on your Valentine's Day shopping list?