THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
This is the season to be creative for not just ourselves but our loved ones! We have a few valentine's day DIY gift ideas for him/her to make them feel special and loved during this love season!
XOXO DIGITAL PAPER PACK
Download this digital paper pack to get creative for Valentine's doTerra essential oil projects!
Click HERE to download the file.
Great DIY gift for HIM! This recipe is great for the skin and both calms and tones. And, it smells amazing!
Combine 1 ounce of FCO and 5–10 drops of your favorite essential oils for skin and hair in a small bottle and shake. Put a few drops of the mixture into your palms each morning and massage into the beard.
These lotion bars are not only simple to make, but will leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized throughout the day.
Ingredients (makes 4-6 bars)
- 1 cup beeswax
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup shea butter
- 10–15 drops Lavender essential oil
- 10–15 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
- Dried lavender and eucalyptus (optional)
- Combine and melt (microwave or double boiler) beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter.
- Add Lavender and Eucalyptus essential oils.
- Pour or spoon into mold of choice.
- Note: If using dried ingredients, sprinkle into mold beforehand.
Here are a few scents you might also enjoy:
- Bergamot and Juniper Berry
- Douglas Fir and Grapefruit
- Spearmint and Patchouli
- Rosemary and Peppermint
"10 REASONS I LOVE YOU" CARDDownload this free notecard for a fun activity with your loved ones!
Click HERE to download.