Face masks are becoming more necessary in today's world. However, if you aren't used to wearing them, they can be uncomfortable. Some struggle with feeling like they can't get enough air or just don't like to smell their own breath all day.
To make your mask feel little more comfortable, try adding a drop of essential oil to the outside bottom edges (by the ear strap) of your mask (the side that doesn't touch your face). Since they are so concentrated, this should be enough. You can reapply as needed throughout the day.
What oil to choose? Here are some suggestions:
- Wild Orange: promotes happy feelings and a positive outlook.
- Lemon: has a bright and clean scent to help enhance your mood and cleanse the air.
- Peppermint: when energy drags this would be a good one. It also create the feeling of open airways.
- Breathe blend: another one to promote feelings of open airways.
- On Guard blend: can help cleanse the air, protect against environmental threats, and promote general wellbeing.
- Lavender: helpful if your mask increases anxious feelings. This oil can help calm, soothe, and comfort.