THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Well, like usual, spring seemed to last about 5 minutes around here and now the heat of a quickly approaching summer is starting to set in. It fills me with both a sense of excitement and a sense of dread simultaneously. And, it lets me know it is time to finalize my May essential oil subscription box (Loyalty Rewards Program Order). I only have a few more days to get it in before the 15th.
Here are some of my summertime must-have products that you might want to consider including in your LRP order.
- Peppermint - When applied topically, Peppermint cools. Add a couple drops to a spray bottle filled with water and use to cool down after a long day at the beach, in the sun at fairs, parades, and parks. It also uplifts the mood making it a must for long summer road trips with the family. Use a USB car diffuser or place a few drops on a cotton ball and place it in or near a vent.
- TerraShield Outdoor Blend - TerraShield is a safe and effective natural barrier to outdoor annoyances and is available in a 15ml bottle or a 30ml spray bottle. You can also use it around the garden to deter pests from your plants.
- DigestZen Digestive Blend - Use for motion sickness due to travel, amusement park rides, etc.* It's also handy to have on hand when traveling since you may be eating unfamiliar foods that can cause digestive upset. It can help restore balance to your digestive system.*
- On Guard Protective Blend - I can't think of a time when I wouldn't include this in an LRP order. It's important to stay vigilant all the time, but it's super common to be exposed to environmental threats during the summer because you are out and about so much. And nobody wants to spend the summer home feeling under the weather. Use it to spray down surfaces in hotels, planes, etc. Take internally to support a healthy immune system.*
- TriEase Softgels Seasonal Blend - Seasonal threats can keep you from enjoying your time spent outdoors. If you are planning to spend the day at the park, in the mountains, or even just in your own yard, TriEase Soft Gels can help make the day more enjoyable if you are susceptible to seasonal threats.
- Lavender - Perfect for trips when you are sleeping in an unfamiliar space. Make a linen spray by adding a few drops to a spray bottle of water and spritz bedding in a hotel, tent, or other temporary room to promote a restful night's sleep. It also soothes skin.* Add a couple of drops to your Peppermint cooling spray to soothe skin while you cool down.
- Melaleuca - Excellent for minor skin irritations*. Make an "owie" spray with a couple drops of Lavender and Melaleuca in a spray bottle of water. Keep a small spray bottle in your bag at the park, on hikes and bike rides, or wherever your outdoor adventures take you.
- Deep Blue Soothing Blend - After a long day of yard work, play, hiking, biking, etc. you might be dealing with discomfort. Deep Blue is perfect for a soothing massage so you will be ready to make the most out of every summer day.*
- Lime - You've got to include at least one citrus oil in your LRP order for summer, right? Add Lime to water to boost the flavor since you need to drink lots of it to stay hydrated in the heat of summer. It is also a perfect way to enhance a lot of summer time recipes. Try Strawberry Almond Salad with Raspberry Lime Vinaigrette, Blender Salsa with Essential Oils, or Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce. Yum!
- Balance Grounding Blend - Let's just be real here. Summer often means more togetherness with your loved ones and sometimes that means tensions will flare. Keep Balance close by to help restore a sense of calm and harmony.
What are your must-have essential oils for summer?
Need help setting up or editing your Loyalty Rewards Order? Click HERE for all the answers.