Being in our comfort zone is not always a bad thing—so long as we are not getting too comfortable. When we get too comfortable, we run the risk of becoming stagnant. We begin to hold ourselves back instead of embracing challenges that will help us grow and try new things.
Benefits of stepping out of your comfort zone:
- We can learn more about ourselves and others
- We eventually expand our comfort zone
- Our confidence improves
- Your network will expand (Knowing more people will help you in the long run)
- You will learn just how much you are capable of
- You will gain knowledge and wisdom
- Your realm of influence is likely to expand
- You will differentiate yourself from those who remain in their comfort zones
Read the full article on doTerra's "the Blog".