THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
It's a good time to start thinking about your March essential oil subscription box (Loyalty Rewards Program Order). If you are planning to do some "spring cleaning" in the next few weeks, you'll want to make sure you include some of the following products.
- Lemon - This is your spring cleaning powerhouse oil. If you can only get one oil for spring cleaning, this is the ONE. You might want a couple bottles to your order. Check out doTERRA's "10 Ways to Spring Clean With Lemon" for ideas on how to use it.
- Wild Orange - As with Lemon and most other citrus oils, Wild Orange is a powerful cleaning agent. Get both or choose based on your aroma preference. If woodwork is on your spring cleaning checklist, try our 3 Ingredient Wild Orange Wood Polish.
- Melaleuca - Purifies the air as well as surfaces. Mix up a quick surface cleaner with water and few drops of Melaleuca in a spray bottle. Simply diffuse to cleanse the air.
- Eucalyptus - Another option for a purifying essential oil. Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a glass spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Rosemary - Diffusing Rosemary can help increase your concentration and reduce fatigue. Diffuse it alone or with Peppermint and Wild Orange to help keep you on task.
- InTune Focus Blend - If you need quick, ready-made focus support, make sure to include a bottle of InTune on your LRP order. Apply to pulse points or add a couple of drops to the palm of your hands, cup hands over your nose and mouth, and inhale.
- On Guard Cleaner Concentrate - This is a powerful natural cleaner. It will help you tackle all kinds of cleaning. Dilute it for everyday cleaning or use concentrated for really touch jobs.
Keep the aroma of a freshly cleaned house going long after the cleaning is done with our Spring Fling Room Spray. It can also be used as a diffuser blend.
Need help setting up or editing your Loyalty Rewards Order? Click HERE for all the answers.