Snack Break: Cinnamon Almond Granola
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Cinnamon Almond Granola
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1.5 cups sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup agave (or additional maple syrup)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 10 drops Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In large glass bowl, combine oats, shredded coconut, sliced almonds, chia seeds, flax seed meal, and salt. Stir to combine.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, melt agave, maple syrup, and coconut oil together.
- Pour liquid mixture over oat mixture. Add essential oil. Stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture onto large metal pan and place in oven.
- Stir granola every ten minutes to help granola bake evenly.
- After 20 minutes in oven, add dried cherries and cranberries.
- Bake for an additional 10-20 minutes until granola is golden brown.
- Once done, remove from oven and let cool.
- Store in airtight container.
SERVINGS: 10, PREP TIME: 10 MIN, COOK TIME: 30 MIN, DIFFICULTY: EASY