THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
There are few things more relaxing before bed than a warm bath. Add an essential oil bath bomb and you basically have an at home spa experience for a tiny fraction of the cost of going to an actual spa. If getting quality sleep is an issue for you (or even if it's not), make a batch or two of these bath bombs and set yourself up for a good night's rest.
Sleep Support Bath Bombs
(RECIPE FROM doTERRA.)
- Place citric acid, baking soda, cornstarch, and Fractionated Coconut Oil in a bowl.
- Add essential oils.
- Mix well with spoon until soft dough is formed. It should have the consistency of damp sand. (If the mixture is too wet, try adding a little more baking soda and cornstarch until consistency is correct.)
- At this point, you may add food coloring, dried herbs, or flower petals to mixture if desired.
- Place mixture in molds. Let sit 24 hours before removing from mold.
- To use, drop in tub or shower and allow to dissolve.
- Store in an airtight container.
- If you don't have a bathtub, these bath bombs can still be effective in a shower. The water will help dissolve the bath bomb and release the aroma of the essential oils into the steam.
- You can switch up the essential oils in this DIY. Perhaps Citrus Bliss for a morning bath or shower.
Click the button below to purchase oils for this DIY.