THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Free Product of the Month
Rosemary is a fragrant herb that is high in antioxidants. Rosemary Essential Oil supports healthy liver function and digestion.* It can promote concentration as well as reduce tension and fatigue. Rosemary also a handy kitchen oil that will enhance flavor whether you are baking or making a pot of your favorite soup.
- Diffuse Rosemary while studying to maintain concentration.*
- Take Rosemary internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Add 1–2 drops of Rosemary to meats and marinades for flavoring and to support healthy digestion.*
- Blend with Wintergreen and lotion for a soothing massage experience.
- Combine Rosemary with Epsom salts and Frankincense for a rejuvenating bath.
10% Thyme Essential Oil
Thyme is another essential oil you will want to have on hand in the kitchen. It has also been used since ancient times to support the immune and respiratory systems and promote healthy-looking skin.* Thyme has purifying properties so can be used in household cleaning as well. You will receive a 10% discount on Thyme when you purchase it between now and September 30, 2019.
- Use as a natural insect repellent while gardening or hiking.
- Add a few drops of Thyme to a veggie capsule to access the internal benefits.
- Diffuse with Bergamot, Grapefruit, or Lavender essential oils.
- In your next recipe that calls for thyme, use a toothpick’s amount up to one drop of Thyme instead of the dried herb.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply topically for a soothing massage.
Level Up Your Rewards
Want to earn more for your Loyalty Rewards Orders? Um, yes! It is super easy right now. All you have to do is place an LRP order of at least 150 PV by September 28 and you will start getting 20 percent back in rewards points beginning in October. Find out more HERE.
Click the button below to take advantage of these offers.