THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
This looks like a perfect side dish for Easter dinner! At my house, we'd skip the cheese garnish to keep it vegan.
Sautéed Brussels Sprouts and Asparagus With Lemon
(Recipe and image by doTERRA)
- 1 bundle asparagus
- 12 ounces Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Seasoned salt
- 2–3 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 3–4 cups water
- Bring water to boil.
- Halve Brussels sprouts and add to water. Boil for 4–5 minutes.
- While Brussels sprouts are cooking, heat up skillet.
- Drain Brussels sprouts and add extra virgin olive oil to skillet.
- Add Brussels sprouts, sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Sauté Brussels sprouts for about 3 minutes, then add Lemon essential oil.
- Add asparagus and toss. Cover skillet and let cook, tossing a few times to coat asparagus.
- Cook until desired tenderness.