THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Essential oils are a perfect fit when you are trying to create a healthy lifestyle. This holds true when you have kids as well. It is so awesome when your kids start to understand the benefits of essential oils and incorporate them and other healthy practices in their own lives.
Take a look at some of our favorite doTERRA products to use with children. Just remember to always check the labels and use care and caution when using your oils with children. And remember, children should always use oils with supervision. I recommend you review "Essential Oils and Kids" for some important tips and reminders.
- PB Assist Jr. - A supplement that uses probiotics to support healthy digestive and immune systems.* It comes in powder form and can be mixed with liquids like water and juice, poured directly into the mouth, or mixed into foods like yogurt and smoothies.
- a2z Chewable - A daily supplement for children aged 4 and over. It is a "balanced blend of essential vitamins including the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, and a cellular energy complex of B vitamins.*"
- IQ Mega - This is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids which support healthy cardiovascular, joint, immune system, and brain functioning*. And bonus, it tastes like Wild Orange Essential Oil instead of fish.
- Emotional Aromatherapy Touch Kit - Anything that will help keep my kids in good moods is alright with me. But seriously, growing up can be rough especially in those teenage years. This kit helps kids with the ups and downs and can be a wonderful way to help them understand and deal with their emotions. It contains Cheer Touch Uplifting Blend, Console Touch Comforting Blend, Forgive Touch Renewing Blend, Motivate Touch Encouraging Blend, Passion Touch Inspiring Blend, Peace Touch Reassuring Blend.
- Family Essentials Kit and Beadlets - For new enrollments, this is an excellent choice for families with kids. It contains Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Melaleuca, Oregano, Frankincense, Deep Blue Southing Blend, Breathe Respiratory Blend, DigestZen Digestive Blend, On Guard Protective Blend, as well as Peppermint Beadlets, and On Guard Beadlets.
- OnGuard Product Line - OnGuard Protective Blend promotes healthy immunity and has cleansing properties*. And let's face it, kids are gross, so it is one of our must haves. doTERRA has a full OnGuard product line that includes foaming hand soap, laundry detergent, cleaner concentrate, toothpaste, and throat drops. If you are looking to lower your toxic load, these are a fantastic option.
- Citrus Oils - Kids tend to gravitate towards the bright, sweet, scent and flavor of the citrus oils. They are excellent to diffuse for a mood uplift and are a yummy addition to smoothies and other recipes. doTERRA citrus oils include Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Tangerine, and Wild Orange.
- DigestZen Digestive Blend - One of its primary benefits is "soothes occasional stomach upsets*". If you have kids...enough said.
- Correct X Essential Ointment - This is definitely good to keep on hand. It is "a multi-purpose, natural ointment that helps soothe skin and enhance the natural process of skin returning to a healthy state after being distressed*."
What are some of your favorite doTERRA products to use with your kids?
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.