Adventuring can sound a little daunting on its own. Throw children into the mix and it can be outright intimidating. But, with a little bit of planning and patience, it will be an amazing experience for both you and the kids.
We've rounded up articles, podcasts, and websites with lots of great advice for adventuring with children of all ages from infants to teens.
- 10 Lessons From 10 Years Adventuring with Kids, The Family Adventure Project
- Outdoor Parenting & Safety, Women's Adventure Magazine
- 10 Tips for Adventuring with Kids, Rowe Adventures
- How to Backpack with a Toddler, Backpacker
- Adventure Travel with Children Under Four: Proper Preparation and the Right Attitude, Jennifer Widom
- 5 Reasons to Raise Kids on Adventures, Tiny Big Adventure
- 10 Tips for Camping with a Baby, Adventurous Parents
- 4 Tips for a Successful Family Bike Ride, Pedal Adventures
- She Explores Podcast Episode 10: Adventuring with Kids Part 1 of 2, She Explores
- She Explores Podcast Episode 11: Adventuring with Kids Part 2 of 2, She Explores
- Bring the Kids: A World of Family Adventures
- Adventurous Parents
Do you have any advice to share? If so, we love to read about it in a comment.