THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Try this a yummy, healthy, summer side dish. Simple enough for your average Tuesday, but also worthy of your next get-together with friends and family.
Quinoa Summer Salad
- 2 cups uncooked quinoa
- 6 sweet baby bell peppers
- 4 mini cucumbers
- 1 pound grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup Greek olives
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (use aquafaba for an oil-free vinaigrette)
- ½ cup Greek yogurt (For plant-based, omit or use a vegan plain yogurt.)
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 drops Essential Oil - Basil, Marjoram, Cilantro, Coriander, or Lemon
- pinch of salt
- Cook quinoa according to directions on pacakge and let cool.
- Cut up all vegetables and combine with olives, cheese, and cooked quinoa.
- Combine all dressing ingredients and blend together until smooth.
- Toss salad with dressing and place in refrigerator until chilled.
What's your go-to summer salad?