THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
These speedy and delicious additive free lifestyle Pink pepper and Lime Fajitas, are ideal for a quick and delicious dinner that’ll have the whole family asking for more! The pink peppercorn tree was considered sacred by the ancient Incans and they used all parts of it including its fruit to support health. Today, Pink Pepper Essential Oil is steam distilled from the fruit of the pink peppercorn tree and is used to support overall health and many bodily systems.
- 1/2 cup vegan BBQ Sauce (additive free)
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander
- 2 Drops doTERRA Pink Pepper Essential Oil
- 4 Drops doTERRA Lime Essential Oil
- 160 grams soy curls (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper Sliced
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper Sliced
- 1 Carrot julienned
- 4 Wraps
- Place the soy curls into a medium bowl and pour the broth over them. Let the soy curls soak for about 10 minutes.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together and add the soy curls.
- Cook soy curls over high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add your veggies and continue cooking till the soy curls are cooked through.
- Serve on wraps with vegan sour cream and avocado, or whatever salad ingredients you like.
To purchase essential oils for this recipe, click the button below.