AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
The weather is turning cooler and I can already tell my skin is feeling it. It's taking a little extra effort to keep it moisturized. Give your lotions and moisturizers a boost by making sure your are exfoliating often to clear away built up dead skin cells. This particular recipe will help your skin stay soft and smooth. You'll also get a good dose of autumn aromas.
Orange & Ginger Sugar Scrub
(RECIPE ADAPTED FROM doTERRA.)
- Combine sugar and Fractionated Coconut Oil in a bowl.
- Stir until the mixture has a slushy consistency. (You may need to add more sugar or Fractionated Coconut Oil for desired consistency.)
- Add essential oils and stir until combined.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Rub on hands, feet, or other areas to exfoliate and soften your skin.
- You can switch up the essential oils in this DIY. Perhaps Lavender for a bedtime scrub.
- Prefer a soak? Simply add 2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 cup Epsom Salts, and the essential oils to a large bowl or other large container and fill the remainder with warm water.
Click the button below to purchase oils for this DIY.