THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
If I could ask for a helping hand, it would probably be with those dreaded cleaning chores around the kitchen. It is the one place that needs to be constantly cleaned and tidied all the time. Burnt food, stains, and questionable smells make this job easy to put off until the last minute. If you’re like me, and need a little help around the kitchen, try these natural kitchen cleaners with essential oils for an easy cleaning job and refreshing aroma.
- ½ cup baking soda
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- ¼ cup liquid dish soap
- 5 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Combine ingredients to make a thick paste
- Apply a generous layer to the inside of the oven and allow to sit for several hours.
- Clean out with a sponge.
Refrigerator and Microwave Cleaner
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 cups hot water
- 15 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Combine the ingredients in glass spray bottle.
- Spray mixture inside fridge or microwave, then scrub and wipe using damp cloth.
Stove Top Cleaner
- ¼ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup table salt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4–5 drops of Purify Cleansing Blend
- Stir all ingredients together until they form a paste and spread it over the stove top and burners.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes or longer for hard-to-remove stains.
- Using a sponge, scrub the mixture into the grime.
- Remove excess cleaner and wipe surface clean.