THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Don’t have time for a whole day at the spa? Turn your bath time into a mini-spa experience. Create your own spa in your bathroom with a shower bench, cotton towels, and some cute decor.
- If you can find fresh eucalyptus leaves, they are great to hang from your shower for an aromatic experience. If not, bring your diffuser into the bathroom and try a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil.
- Try dimming the lights and playing your favorite playlist or podcast.
- Wet your skin & exfoliate with a dōTERRA Spa Exfoliating Body Scrub or dōTERRA Essential Skin Care Invigorating Scrub
- Apply dōTERRA Spa Detoxifying Mud Mask to your face and decolletage.
- Use dōTERRA Spa Refreshing Body Wash or one of our dōTERRA Spa Bath Bars to shave if desired.
- Rinse off the mud mask & body wash thoroughly
- Dry off with a fresh clean towel
- Apply dōTERRA Spa Hydrating Body Mist with Beautiful Blend to damp skin
- Apply dōTERRA Salon Essentials Root to Tip Serum to your scalp
- Pamper your hands with dōTERRA Spa Rose Hand Lotion
Now that you are done with your spa make sure you stay relaxed. Find a cozy blanket, swap oils in your dōTERRA diffuser with your favorite calming essential oil and find a good book to dive into.