Your diffuser takes care of you by filling your home with essential oils. After regular use, build up that may prevent your diffuser from working properly can occur. Taking a few minutes here and there to clean your diffuser will make it last longer and work more efficiently. We recommend cleaning your diffuser about once a month. Just follow these simple steps to maximize the aromatic benefits of your essential oils.
- Fill your diffuser half way with clean water.
- Add 10 drops of white vinegar.
- Let the diffuser run for about 5 minutes to allow the water-vinegar mixture to disperse throughout the unit and clean it.
- Drain the diffuser completely.
- Using a cotton swab dipped in vinegar, clean the tight spots and corners of the diffuser.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe the diffuser and dry it thoroughly.
Now that you've got a clean diffuser, it's time to start diffusing again! Use your favorite oils or try one of our custom diffuser blends.
What have your been diffusing lately?