THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Expectant moms often go through a "nesting" phase. They feel a drive to clean, organize, and generally get things in order before their baby arrives. This is an excellent time to make sure hospital bags are ready to go when the big moment finally arrives. You definitely do not want to put this off to the the last minute!
Here are some ideas for what to include in your hospital bags.
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Birth Plan
- Hospital Forms
- Cell Phone & Charger
- Water Bottle
- Comfy, Nursing Friendly Clothing (Night gown, shirt dress, light bathrobe, skid-proof socks, loose sweat pants, loose tops, nursing bras, etc.)
- Slippers and/or Flip-flops
- Maternity Pads
- Breast Pads
- Nipple Cream
- Travel Sized Toiletries: Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Facial Products, etc.)
- Lip Balm
- Make Up
- Ponytail Holders and/or Headbands
- Glasses and/or Extra Contact Lenses
- Treat/Small Gift for Nurses, Techs, etc.
- Calming Essential Oils (Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Vetiver, Serenity Restful Blend) or your favorite empowering essential oils and blends.
- Skin Soothing Essential Oils ( Lavender, Melaleuca)
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Newborn Mittens
- Going Home Outfit
- Swaddling Blankets
- Packed Diaper Bag (Include these diaper bag essentials.)
- doTERRA Baby Collection
There are so many ways to personalize hospital bags. What else would you add?