THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
No need to compromise your healthy eating plans in order to indulge in a little chocolatey goodness this Valentine's Day. Try these no-bake, plant-based, brownies to get your fix!
Healthy Raw Brownies
(Recipe by doTERRA.)
- 1 cup Pitted Dates
- 2 cups Shredded Coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon Raw Maca Powder (optional)
- 1-2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- pinch of Salt
- 1 drop essential oil. Try Peppermint , Wild Orange Essential Oil, or Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil.
- Grind all ingredients in a high speed food processor until it turns into dough.
- Press dough into pan and cut into squares. Or, roll between the palms of your hands into a small ball shape.