THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
According to Merriam-Webster, a homebody is someone "whose life centers on home". Based on that definition, I think I qualify as a homebody. Especially as fall and then winter set in. Dark and cold outside? Yeah, I'd rather stay in. So if you are like me, or know someone who is, this gift guide is for you.
Whether is for Christmas, a birthday, or just to show your favorite homebody how much you love them, you will find something keep them nice and cozy while they are enjoying the comforts of home.
- Mug Every homebody needs a mug or two. We have lots of designs in our Swag Shop from your favorite essential oil enthusiast/homebody. There's really a design for everyone in there.
- doTERRA Balance Grounding Blend The perfect way to create a sense of calm and well being in your homebody's happy place.
- Throw Blanket Another homebody staple. Wrapping up in a cozy blanket with a mug of something steamy is pretty much perfection!
- Herbal Tea There are so many varieties available. You can even make your own herbal teas with essential oils. Check out a few recipes in Tea & Essential Oils.
- Emotional Aromatherapy Oils Time spent at home is a perfect time to balance negative emotions and promote positive ones. This kit contains six essential oil blends that will help you or your loved one do just that.
- Electric Kettle The perfect, low maintenance way to warm up some water for herbal tea or another warm beverage. I love the design of this Bella model. I comes in several other designs and colors too. Definitely cute enough to keep on the counter for easy access.
- doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend & Complex Softgels These Serenity products promote calm and relaxation.* Perfect for when a homebody is ready to wind down for the day.
- Bed Tray An excellent accessory for holding your mug or book. And being cozy doesn't mean you can't get some work done. Wrap up in your throw blanket and use a bed tray to hold your laptop so you can be a productive homebody.
- Essential Oil Diffuser Whether its Balance, Serenity, or another favorite diffusing essential oils is an excellent way to set the mood when you are spending time at home.
- doTERRA Spa Lip Balm Protect your lips and enjoy the benefits of essential oil aromatherapy all at once. You can purchase a 3 pack that includes one each of the Original, Tropical, and Herbal varieties or purchase them individually.
- Journal Chilling out at home is a the perfect time to write down your thoughts and experiences. I love the bold colors and design of this journal. Our custom I Heart Oils Notebooks also make wonderful journals.
- Slippers Sometimes you have to leave your cozy throw blanket and actually walk around. Homebody problems - right? Just put on a pair of slippers and take your cozy on the go. There are so many fun slippers to choose from.
- doTERRA SPA Rose Hand Lotion Pamper yourself or your homebody with this luxurious lotion. It promotes healthy skin and provides the uplifting aroma of roses.
- Colorful Pens I have definitely gotten caught up in the adult coloring craze. It's just so calming and cathartic. Of course a big part of the allure for me is all the fun pens - fine tip markers, gel pens - it doesn't matter. I love them all!
- Reading Pillow Another excellent item for a homebody who loves movies, books, or working from home.
- Books If your homebody is a reader, they are probably a voracious one. Hard cover, soft cover, audio books, e-books - they all count. Have you read this book by Shauna Niequist - Present Over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living? It's a great read - I recommend it!
What would you add to the list? Leave a comment and let us know.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.