THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
If the cuteness factor of those flowers isn't enough to make you a fan of Roman Chamomile Essential Oil, its many benefits and uses will be. In ancient Rome, it was used to help provide soldiers with courage during battle. Now it is more known for its soothing nature.
- Take one to two drops in water to soothe the systems of the body*
- Has a calming effect on the mind and body when taken internally*
- Add 1–2 drops to your favorite moisturizer, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful-looking skin and hair
- Taking one to two drops in a veggie capsule may help to support healthy immune system function*
- Set the stage for sleep by diffusing one to two drops, or apply to the bottom of your feet at bedtime
- Diffuse to soothe away feelings of anger and irritability
- Apply to wrists and neck for a peaceful evening at home
- Apply to chest over heart for feelings of well-being
- Add to your favorite tea to help soothe the body and mind* any time of day
- Incorporate it into your daily skincare regimen to promote healthy skin* - try our Youthful Skin Roller Bottle Blend
Roman Chamomile blends well with the following oils: