THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Funny as it may sound, I have a soft spot in my heart for marjoram. One of my favorite soup recipes calls for dried marjoram. It's a yummy, comfort-food kind of soup that really hits the spot when I am feeling under the weather. Apparently, I am not the only one with a fondness for marjoram. According to doTERRA, "With its calming properties and positive effect on the human immune and nervous systems, Marjoram was once known as a symbol of joy and happiness in ancient cultures.* It's calming properties can really come in handy when dealing with a difficult sleeper. Diffusing Marjoram Essential Oil or applying it to a child's feet, can contribute to a restful night.*
French Cucumber Salad
(Photo and recipe by doTERRA.)
- 1 whole avocado diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbs lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 toothpick Marjoram Essential Oil
- Add avocado and tomato to bowl.
- Add the red onion and the cucumber.
- Pour olive oil into bowl.
- Mix in 1 toothpick of Marjoram Essential Oil
- Add lemon juice.
- Finish it off with salt.
- Mix the ingredients and serve immediately. Tastes even better when eaten al fresco.
*THIS STATEMENT HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.