THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Cold and flu season is around the corner. And, with kids back in school or headed back soon, it is definitely time to be thinking about immunity. While there is no way to avoid all potential threats, you can take a few measures to help boost your immune system.
Today we are going to do a quick review of essential oils that can help you maintain a healthy immune system. For a more in depth look at other steps you can take, read Boost Immunity & Immune Support with Essential Oils. There we look at factors such nutrition, exercise, stress, and sleep that effect immunity.
Immune Support Kit
For a comprehensive approach to boosting immunity, the Immune Support Kit is your easiest option. For me the easiest option is usually the best option. The kit contains the following:
- Breathe Respiratory Blend - Add to a diffuser or apply directly to the chest to reduce effects of seasonal and environmental threats.*
- Oregano Touch - Supports healthy respiratory function.*
- Copaiba - Add 2 drops to a veggie capsule or place 2 drops under your tongue for immune support.* It also supports the cardiovascular, digestive and respiratory systems.*
- On Guard Protective Blend - This is your immunity heavy hitter.* Place 2-3 drops of On Guard in a veggie capsule and ingest, or dilute one drop into 4 oz. of water or other liquid.
- On Guard+ Softgels - A quick and easy way to get your On Guard every day.
- On Guard Sanitizing Mist - Spray on hands or surfaces to kill kill 99.9 percent of the germs and bacteria you encounter in your environment.*
Immune Supporting Essential Oils
As you can see below, there is a long list of essential oils that can support immunity.* Since every person's body chemistry is different, it may take a bit of trial and error to find the best oils for you and your family. You will need to take these oils internally for immune support so add a couple of drops to a veggie capsule or dilute in a ratio of 1 drop to 4oz of water or other liquid.*
- Black Pepper
- Cinnamon Bark
- Juniper Berry
- Melaleuca (Tea Tree)
- Roman Chamomile
- Wild Orange
More Immune Boosting Tips
- A healthy gastrointestinal system supports a healthy immune system. Consider using PB Assist+ Probiotic Defense Formula to help populate the GI tract with beneficial microflora which boost immunity.*
- Diffuse essential oils to cleanse the air you are breathing in. Try Purify Cleansing Blend or a combination of Lemon and On Guard.
- Use essential oils to clean surfaces. Pay special attention to door handles, keyboards, and devices that are frequently handled. Try On Guard Sanitizing Mist and On Guard Cleaner Concentrate for ready made solutions. You can also mix up a quick surface cleaning spray with water, vinegar, and citrus essential oils (Lemon, Wild Orange, Lime, Grapefruit). Click HERE for the recipe.
Click the button below to purchase essential oils that will give your immune system a boost.*