THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Whether you have been active all winter or the onset of spring will bring you back to increased activity, it is a good time to think about the health of your joints. Healthy joints can go a long way to reducing discomfort as you get older and helping you to maintain an active lifestyle doTERRA Essential Oils and Supplements can play a role in promoting healthy joints.*
Try the following single oils and blends to promote healthy joints and reduce joint discomfort.* What works for someone else, may not work for you. Experiment with the oils on this list to find something that helps you.
- Siberian Fir
- Deep Blue Soothing Blend
- AromaTouch Massage Blend
Topical Application Tips:
- Apply directly to area of concern.
- Massage in as thoroughly as possible.
- Use a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil for better coverage and absorption.
- Try layering or blending multiple oils.
- If discomfort is acute, apply a small amount at regular intervals until discomfort is reduced.
- For chronic discomfort, apply small amounts 2-3 times a day.
The following doTERRA supplements can be taken on a regular basis to promote joint health.* (Bergamot can also be taken internally in a veggie capsule for this purpose.*)
- Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex supports joint and muscle comfort.* Take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. It should be taken with food. Or, take as needed when experiencing discomfort.
- xEO Mega is a blend of essential oils and omega fatty acids. It helps support healthy joint function as well as cardiovascular, brain, and immune function.* (If you consume a plant based diet, use vEO Mega instead. It is a vegan friendly alternative.)
What have you found to be helpful when dealing with joint discomfort?