THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Focus and concentration can be just as hard for adults as it is for kids. There are A LOT of distractions these days. My kids schools started having all the students turn in their phones at the beginning of class- policing everyone on their phones all day wasn't working. I totally support this.
Our society has been getting comfortable getting our information from memes, soundbites, and short summaries. What happens when you get a giant textbook or other study material you NEED to get through and retain? Have we forgotten how to do this? It can be a struggle.
When we can't stay focused, it can negatively impact our lives by diminishing productivity, affecting job or school performance, and even damaging relationships with family and friends.
Aromatic and topical use of essential oils can help us stay focused and concentrate for longer periods of time. Keep these in your bag, on your desk, wherever you need to and USE them to help you let go of the addiction to instant gratification and be able to sit still and concentrate.
Try these oils if focus is a struggle for you.
- InTune Focus Blend: Specifically designed to promote clarity and focus while it calms and balances the emotions.
- Basil: Promotes mental clarity.
- Douglas Fir: Encourages as sense of focus and a positive outlook.
- Eucalyptus: Clears the mind and reduces tension.
- Spearmint: Invigorates the mind and uplifts the mood.
- Rosemary: Aids in memory and focus.
- Lavender: Calms and reduces anxiety.
- Peppermint: Stimulates concentration and mental clarity.
- Cypress: Relaxes and increases ability to focus.
- Lemon: Energizes and promotes concentration.
- Cedarwood: Encourages relaxation and focus.
- Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend: Energizes, uplifts the mood. and reduces stress.
For best results, diffuse or apply the oils to your temples and the back of your neck.
Focus Blend Suggestions
You may have more success by blending multiple oils. This works really well if you are diffusing. To make a blend for topical application, add 10-15 drops of oil to a roller bottle and fill the remainder with fractionated coconut oil.
- Basil, Peppermint, Cedarwood
- Spearmint, Lemon
- Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend, Lavender, Peppermint
- Rosemary, Lemon, Peppermint
- Basil, Cypress, Rosemary
Which essential oils have you used for focus and concentration? What other tips do you have? Do you agree that it is becoming harder and harder to concentrate?
Some of you already have doTERRA accounts. Awesome! For those of you still on the fence, I'd love to answer any questions you have and recommend some simple things that can support your wellness goals.
Use the button below to learn how to get started.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.