THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Whether you are an athlete yourself or are on the support team (moms and dads, I'm talking to you!), you know that having the proper equipment and supplies is essential to success. I can't help you out with picking the best cleats, helmets, or bikes, but I've got you covered on wellness products that will help you feel your best so you can perform at your best.
- On Guard Protective Blend: Take internally to boost immunity by adding 1 drop to every 4oz of water or by adding 1-2 drops to a veggie capsule.* Diffuse for indoor workouts to help cleanse the air. It's citrusy and spicy aroma energizes and promotes focus and concentration.
- On Guard Sanitizing Mist: Keep a bottle in your workout or gear bag and apply to hands to eliminate bacteria and other germs from the skin.* This can be especially handy if you are training in a public space with shared equipment.
- TriEase Seasonal Blend Softgels: Each softgel contains equal parts Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oils, known for their ability to maintain clear breathing and a healthy immune response when combined.* You can also combine these three oils yourself in a softgel for a DIY version.
Energy & Mood
- Peppermint: Apply Peppermint to the back of the neck or to the chest when you are feeling fatigued or lack motivation.*
- Breathe Respiratory Blend: Apply to your chest or inhale directly from the bottle or by adding a few drops to your palms and cupping them over your mouth and nose. Breathe provides feelings of open airways and an energy boost.*
- Breathe Vapor Stick - Provides the same benefits as Breathe Respiratory Blend in a sper convenient glide-on stick.
- Balance Grounding Blend: Apply to wrists or neck to help calm nerves.*
- InTune Focus Blend: Apply to temples and back of neck to enhance concentration.*
- Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend: Diffuse or put 1drop on your wrists and rub them together to energize.*
- Wild Orange, Peppermint, and Frankincense: Place 2 drops of each in the palm of your hand. Rub palms together and inhale deeply when you experiences high stress levels.*
- Mito2 Max Energy Stamina Complex: If you are looking for a way to boost energy naturally without caffeinated drinks or other supplements, you may want to try Mito2Max as an alternative.*
- Deep Blue Soothing Blend: Apply as a preventative measure before training or participating in a game or event, and after to relieve and head off discomfort.
- Deep Blue Rub: Deep Blue comes in a variety of formats, but the rub is often the go to for athletes because it is easy to apply to muscles and joints and has long-lasting warming and cooling effects.*
- Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex: Support bones and joints on a deeper level by taking one capsule twice a day or as needed for relief.*
- AromaTouch Massage Blend: Relaxes muscles, calms tension, soothes irritated tissue, increases circulation, and soothe limbs. Massage into skin over the affected area.*
- Lemongrass: Can soothe sore muscles and joints when applied topically with a carrier oil.*
- Wintergreen: Use to relieve post workout muscle tension.*
- Melaleuca (TeaTree): Apply to skin irritations that can often result in athletic endeavors.
- Serenity Restful Blend: Diffuse at bedtime to promote deep, restful sleep that is so essential to peak performance.
- Serenity Restful Complex: Provides the same benefits as Serenity Restful Blend but can be taken internally. Take 1-2 softgels before going to sleep.
- Lavender: About 30 minutes before bedtime, diffuse, apply to bottom of feet, or take internally by adding 1 drop to every 4oz of water or by adding 1-2 drops to a veggie capsule.
- Purify Cleansing Blend: Place a few drops of Purify on a cotton ball place inside a shoe, a gym bag, or an equipment bag to keep harsh odors at bay. Add a few drops of Purify to the rinse cycle when doing laundry to get rid of tough odors. Or, add a few drops to wool dryer balls before adding them to your dryer. If you have a training space inside your home, diffuse Purify to cleanse the air and eliminate odors.
- On Guard Laundry Detergent: All natural detergent that will clean your clothes and remove odors.
- On Guard Cleaner Concentrate: Clean workout equipment and surfaces with this all natural cleaner that protects against environmental threats.*
- Lemon: Use Lemon to make a cleansing and aromatic room spray. Fill a glass spray bottle with water then add 20-40 drops of Lemon. The amount you use will depend on the size of the bottle and the intensity of the aroma that you desire. Swap out Lemon with any other citrus essential oil like Lime or Wild Orange, or mix them together for a more complex aroma.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil: Keep on hand to dilute oils for topical application. Certain essential oils like Lemongrass and Wintergreen always should be diluted before applying. You may want to dilute other oils when applying to larger areas or for increased absorption.
- Athlete's Kit: This kit includes many favorite products used by athletes and those with an active lifestyle - 5ml bottles of Breathe, On Guard , Lavender, Melaleuca (TeaTree), and Peppermint and a 120 mL tube of Deep Blue Rub in a compact, reusable zippered pouch.
- AromaTouch Hand Technique: This can be an excellent way to relieve stress prior to and after an athletic competition.
- Eucalyptus: Mix with water and add to a spray bottle the spray on the back of your neck for a cooling effect. Peppermint is a great substitute and works just as well.
- Lemon: Add 1-2 drops of Lemon to your water to stay hydrated and get an energizing boost at the same time. You can subsitute many other essential oils depending on your taste preferences and the effects you are looking for. Read Essential Oil Enhanced Water for a list of options.
To purchase any of these products for yourself or your favorite athlete, click the button below.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.