THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
I love the idea of using natural ingredients to guard against outdoor annoyances. TerraShield Outdoor Blend combines essential oils from several plants that are able to protect themselves from environmental threats. Unlike many repellants available, you can use TerraShield without worrying about loading yourself and your family with toxic chemicals.
- Apply TerraShield to exposed skin before heading outside for play and adventure during seasons when environmental threats are high.
- Add 3-4 drops of TerraShield to a diffuser when you are having an outdoor event at your house. Diffuse in the area where guests will gather.
- Spray the TerraShield around your doors and windowsills to protect your home.
- On your next camping trip, spray TerraShield around tent doors and windows.
- When outdoors, wear a diffuser necklace or bracelet with a drop or two of TerraShield applied to it.
- Ylang Ylang Flower
- Nootka Wood
- Cedarwood Wood
- Catnip Plant
- Lemon Eucalyptus Leaf
- Litsea Fruit
- Arborvitae Wood
- Vanilla Bean Absolute
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Tamanu Seed