THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Doesn't tangerine anything just sound refreshing? It hits sweet and tangy notes that are so good. Besides being a perfect snack or addition to recipes, tangerines have been used throughout history in herbal health practices. Tangerine is a perfect addition to your essential oil collection. It can help uplift mood, reduce stress, support healthy immunity, and has purifying properties.* It is another one of those versatile oils that tastes great and has tons of uses.
- Diffuse Tangerine to fill your space with a refreshing, uplifting aroma. It can also help reduce anxious feelings and manage stress.*
- Add 2-3 drops to your favorite cake, cookie, or scone recipes, and enjoy the sweet, tangy flavor that Tangerine Essential Oil can bring to your baked goods.
- For a natural and nontoxic surface cleaner, add a couple of drops of Tangerine to a spray bottle filled with water. It will leave your home smelling and feeling fresh and clean.
- Add 1 drop of Tangerine to 4oz of water to support healthy immune and respiratory systems.* You can also add to a veggie capsule to take internally.
- Apply Tangerine to flex points or your abdomen to promote feelings of happiness. If you are concerned about skin sensitivity, dilute the oil with fractionated coconut oil before applying.
- Add a drop of Tangerine to your facial cleanser for its purifying properties.
- Add a drop or two of Tangerine to your smoothies, lemonade, water, or tea for extra extra flavor.
- For a quick mood booster, place 1-2 drops of Tangerine on your palm, rub your hands together, and place your hands over your nose for 30 seconds.
Recipe - Tangerine Paradise Punch
(IMAGE AND RECIPE FROM DOTERRA)
Tangerine Essential Oil gives this frosty drink a boost of flavor. It is perfect for a sunny afternoon.
- 1 quart Lemonade
- 3 drops Tangerine Essential Oil
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 2 cups Tropical Frozen Fruit
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour punch into a pitcher directly into cups.