THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Spikenard Essential Oil is amazingly complex and versatile. It contains 170 unique chemical compounds so can be used in a variety of applications. It is often a suitable substitute for Frankincense. Native to Nepal, the spikenard plant has been used to promote health and for religious and ceremonial purposes for centuries.
- Diffuse Spikenard to uplift mood and help promote relaxation.
- Spikenard's woody, musky aroma is grounding and makes it an excellent option for use during massage and meditation.
- Add a few drops of Spikenard to your daily cleanser, favorite anti-aging product, or moisturizer to promote a healthy, glowing complexion.
- To create your own essential oil perfume, combine Spikenard with complementary oils like Clove, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, and Wild Orange. You can experiment with different oils to create your own personalized scent.
- To experience the calming benefits of Spikenard, apply 1-2 drops to the temples or back of the neck. If necessary, dilute with fractionated coconut oil to avoid skin sensitivities.
Diffuser Blend SuggestionsSpikenard Essential Oil yet? Get more info and pick up some yourself by clicking HERE.