THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Native to both Russia and Canada, the Siberian fir tree is a tall evergreen conifer. The aroma of Siberian Fir Essential Oil often brings the winter holidays to mind. If you’re familiar with the doTERRA Holiday Joy Blend, you are probably already familiar with the scent - it’s on of the main ingredients of the blend. Siberian Fir is soothing to the skin and can help ground and balance emotions.*
Note: Siberian Fir can be used to replace White Fir which is no longer available from doTERRA.
- Place a few drops of Siberian Fir in the palms of your hands, cup your hands over your nose, and inhale deeply for a relaxing aroma.
- Add 1-2 drops of Siberian Fir to your tea to help calm your senses.*
- Add 1-2 drops in a veggie cap to help support relaxation.*
- Add a 1-2 of Siberian Fir drops to your moisturizer and apply to the back of the neck or bottom of the feet to help balance emotions and soothe anxious feelings.*
- Apply to muscles and joints or use with fractionated coconut oil for a massage.
- When working through difficult circumstances, diffuse Siberian Fir to keep yourself grounded to reduce anxiety.*
- Diffuse 3-4 drops to utilize the wonderful Christmas tree scent and make your home inviting during the holidays. Try adding it to salt dough tree ornaments.
- Apply Siberian Fir to soothe minor skin irritations.* Dilute with fractionated coconut oil if needed.
- Add a few drops of Siberian Fir to shower melts or two to three drops to a diffuser to promote feelings of easy breathing.*
Diffuser Blend SuggestionsHave you tried Siberian Fir Essential Oil? Get more info and pick up some yourself by clicking HERE.