THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
It's February and that means Valentine's Day is right around the corner. What else could today's entry in the Essential Oil Notebook be? Nothing. It had to be Rose Touch. Yes, its a splurge, but when you realize just how many roses go into a single bottle of Rose Touch and how labor intensive the harvesting and distilling processes are, it makes sense. Check out that "Fun Fact" above - 8,000 roses for a single 5ml bottle of Rose Essential Oil. But, for that aroma and for its skin enhancing properties, sometimes you just have to splurge!
- Apply Rose Touch to the palms of your hands, cup your hands over your nose, and inhale deelply for an uplifting sensation.
- Apply to neck and wrists for a beautiful and romantic personal fragrance.
- Apply Rose Touch to pulse points to uplift mood throughout the day.
- Use Rose Touch on skin to help balance moisture levels.*
- Apply Rose Touch directly to skin imperfections in the morning and at night. Not only will it help reduce the appearance of the imperfections, but it will also promote an even skin tone and healthy complexion.*