THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
There are so many ways to go if you'd like to use essential oils to clean and purify. Lemon, Lime, Wild Orange, Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend, Melaleuca, Cilantro, Siberian Fir...to name a few. But if you want to capture the cleansing power of several of these essential oils in one shot, the best option is Purify Cleansing Blend. It is a powerhouse blend that can be used to purify the air and clean many surfaces.
- Diffuse Purify in rooms that contain harsh odors or stagnant smells. (Teenager rooms and bathrooms, perhaps?) It's refreshing and herbal aroma will quickly fill a room and replace unpleasant odors with a clean scent as it purifies the air.
- When environmental threats run high, use Purify to combat adverse effects. Purify can be used to protect against environmental threats.
- For a quick fix to a pungent odor in a small space (think vehicle, gym bag, shoes), place a few drops of Purify on a cotton ball and put it in the space. In a vehicle, put it on or near an air vent.
- Use Purify under arms as an alternative to deodorant.
- Create a natural cleansing spray with Purify. Add 5 drops of Purify to a small glass spray bottle filled with water. Wipe down the counters leaving them clean and smelling fresh.
- Add a few drops of Purify to the rinse cycle when doing laundry. It will help get rid of tough odors. Or, add a few drops to wool dryer balls before adding them to your dryer.
- To give a fresh, herbal aroma to small rooms, place a few drops of Purify onto a cotton ball and put it into the air vent in the room.
- Add 1-2 drops of Purify essential oil to bug bites for a soothing effect.
- Diffuse Purify before entertaining in your home. It will give your home a clean, fresh aroma that is a perfect welcome for your guests.
- Make a batch of these Fridge Refreshers and keep one in your fridge to keep it smelling fresh. They are each effective for up to a month.
- Try this Tuesday Tip-off to keep your carpets, rugs, and mattresses smelling fresh.
- Lemon Peel
- Lime Peel
- Siberian Fir Needle
- Austrian Fir Needle
- Pine Needle
- Citronella Grass
- Melaleuca Leaf
- Cilantro Herb
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.