THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
What makes you tense? Work, traffic, school? Or this time of year, maybe it's the upcoming holidays. The flip side of all that holiday joy, is holiday stress. Overspending, overeating, over scheduling, and even extra social interactions can bring on the anxiety. Whatever time of year it is, PastTense Tension Blend can help you manage*. The oils in PastTense were chosen specifically for their ability to promote balanced emotions. We can't avoid all stressful situations, but we definitely can be prepared!
- To promote a grounded, balanced mood at a moment's notice, apply PastTense to your neck, shoulders, or behind your ears.
- When you start to feel overwhelmed, apply PastTense to promote a feeling of calm and peace.
- Keep a bottle of PastTense in your purse, pocket, or backpack so you can access it all day. The roller bottle makes it super convenient to apply anywhere, anytime.
- After a stressful day, massage PastTense into your shoulders, neck, and back for a cooling and soothing sensation and to release the stresses of the day. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil to cover larger a larger area.
- Apply before an event (presentation, test, etc.) that you know will prompt anxious feelings.
- Traveling by plane, car, or boat can often bring on anxious or tense feelings. Before or during traveling, apply PastTense to your wrists to help you stay relaxed so you can enjoy your travels.
- Stay calm and keep your emotions in check when discussing topics that may be emotionally triggering for you. Apply PastTense to your wrists, neck, behind your ears, or the bottoms of your feet. It will help you feel emotionally balanced during your conversation so you can communicate effectively.
- When experiencing a big life change, apply PastTense behind your ears to quickly reduce some of the negative feelings that can accompany change.
- PastTense Tension Blend can be a helpful part of your overall wellness plan*. Mental health directly relates to overall health and includes emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we make decisions, how we interact with others and how we respond to events that happen in life. PastTense can help create a sense of calmness and wellbeing.
- Wintergreen Leaf
- Lavender Flower
- Peppermint Plant
- Frankincense Resin
- Cilantro Herb
- Marjoram Leaf
- Roman Chamomile Flower
- Basil Leaf
- Rosemary Leaf
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.