THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
I'm not sure I can put into words how much I love doTERRA's On Guard Protective Blend. But I can try! This blend is a triple threat to feeling unwell - immune system support, cleansing properties, and protection against environmental threats. And as a bonus, its aroma is energizing and uplifting. I never travel without it - and by "travel" I pretty much mean leave the house. It's just that much of a staple for my family and me.
You can find out more about how I use On Guard in these blog posts:
- Top 5 Essential Oil Travel Hacks
- Essential Oils At School: Tips For Parents & Teachers
- Essential Oils for Emergency Essentials
- Staying Healthy During Fall and Winter
- On Guard Apples
- DIY: Hand Cleansing Spray
And here are a few tips from doTERRA:
- For immunity and respiratory support, place 2-3 drops of On Guard Protective Blend in a veggie capsule and ingest, or dilute one drop into 4 oz. of water or other liquid and drink.* This can be especially important when seasonal or environmental threats are high.
- For a nutritious, immune boosting* snack, slice up an apple and put the slices in water. Add a few drops of On Guard to the water and let the apples soak for a couple of minutes before eating.
- Kick off the day by adding 2-4 drops of On Guard to your pancake or waffle batter. It's a delicious way to boost your immunity.*
- Make a super simple natural hand cleanser that uses just two ingredients: On Guard and fractionated coconut oil. Combine a few drops of each and rub it on your hands and fingers.
- Rub On Guard on the bottom of a child’s feet during the school year.
- Diffusing On Guard will fill the air with its sweet and spicy scent providing energizing and uplifting feeling. It also helps to cleanse and purify the air when diffused.
- For a natural and nontoxic cleaner, add a couple drops to a spray bottle filled with water and use it as an effective all-purpose surface cleaner. It's a fragrant, natural, way to clean.
- Combine 1 cup water, 2 tbsp rubbing alcohol, and 5 drops of On Guard for a linen spray.
- Add a couple of drops of On Guard to your dishwasher fluid to remove water spots.
- Make a mouthwash with 1 drop of On Guard and 8oz of water.
- Add 2-3 drops to a bowl of hot water and breathe in to clear airways.
- Add a couple of drops of On Guard to your laundry cycle for cleaner clothes, towels, etc.
- Make a breath spray by adding 3-5 drops to a 5ml glass spray bottle, then fill the remainder with distilled water.
- Add 1 drop On Guard to 1 tbsp honey and take to soothe a dry throat.
- Combine 8oz water and 5 drops On Guard and spray to clean the interior of your car.
- Soak your toothbrush in water with 2 drops of On Guard.
- Add 1-2 drops to a cloth and wipe down piano keys, doorknobs, telephones, keyboards, etc.
- DIY some potpourri by collecting your favorite spices and herbs in a dish and then adding a few drops of On Guard for an uplifting and purifying aroma.
- Wild Orange Peel
- Clove Bud
- Cinnamon Bark
- Eucalyptus Leaf
- Rosemary Leaf/Flower
Do you love On Guard Protective Blend as much as I do? How do you use it?