THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Neroli Essential Oil is derived from the flowers of the bitter orange tree.The sweet, floral, citrusy aroma of Neroli makes a wonderful personal fragrance. It is excellent all year round, but I especially love the scent in the summer. Neroli is also known to enhance the skin and uplift the mood.
The harvesting process for Neroli Essential Oil is very labor intensive and time sensitive. Each tiny, white blossom must be hand-picked between mid-March and late April then quickly steam distilled to extract the essential oil. It takes 40 pounds of freshly picked blossoms to create one 15ml bottle of pure Neroli Essential Oil. Neroli Touch combines Neroli with fractionated coconut oil in roller bottle for easy application and to help you get the most use out of this precious oil.
- Roll on wrists and neck for a beautiful personal fragrance.
- Apply Neroli Touch to the bottom of the feet or inhale deeply before bed to invoke positive feelings that can support a better night's sleep.
- Apply Neroli Touch to the skin to soothe and reduce the appearance of blemishes.*
- Inhale deeply for relief from occasional anxious feelings.* Try this before your commute, a test, a presentation, or any time you feel stressed or anxious.
- Apply Neroli Touchto tense areas of the body and then massage for a relaxing and aromatic experience. Try combining it with Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram to enhance the relaxing effect.
- Apply Neroli Touch to pulse points throughout the day to uplift mood.&