THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
One of the key benefits of Lime Essential Oil is that it positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties. I don't even have to open the bottle and this works for me. I feel good just hearing the word "lime". Not sure why - maybe the happy green color, the burst of flavor it adds to any dish, or perhaps it's that lime reminds me of a warm tropical beach. But if you don't have the same reaction to just hearing the word, no worries. Remove the cap from a bottle of Lime Essential Oil, take one whiff, and enjoy! Click here to learn more about Lime's benefits and uses.
Check out this Tuesday Tip-Off to learn how to make Lime Raspberry Ice Cubes and add amazing flavor and beauty to a glass of water. Scroll down a little more for a gorgeous summer recipe.
Strawberry Almond Salad with Raspberry Lime Vinaigrette
Raspberry Vinaigrette Ingredients:
(Photo and recipe by doTERRA.)
- 2–4 drops Lime Essential Oil
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 10 ounces baby spinach
- 1 pound strawberries, cut in thick slices
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- ½ cup fat free feta cheese (optional)
- In small bowl, mash raspberries.
- Add remaining vinaigrette ingredients and mix using wire whisk until combined.
- Chill vinaigrette for 30 minutes.
- Toss salad ingredients with raspberry vinaigrette.