THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, READ OUR POLICY PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
There are so many distractions in our world. We need every little bit of help we can get to keep us on track. If you don't already have InTune Focus Blend in your essential oil arsenal, now is the time. I think of it as a "fidget buster". It works wonders when it is time to sit down and concentrate on a task like homework for the kids or work for the grown ups. This is definitely a "keep in your briefcase, backpack, or purse" kind of oil. You will want this one handy all the time!
- Apply to your temples and to the back of your neck during tasks that require a lot of concentration.
- If you find yourself feeling mentally overwhelmed, apply the InTune to your wrists or to the back of your hands and inhale deeply to promote a sense of clarity.
- Do you feel sluggish in the afternoons? To help sustain and enhance a sense of focus, use InTune aromatically or topically.
- Add a couple of drops of InTune to a piece of diffuser jewelry for all day benefit.
- When your child is having difficulty staying focused during school or extracurricular activities, help them apply InTune to aid them in staying focused and on task.
- InTune is the ultimate essential oil blend for studying. When studying alone or in a study group, diffuse to help stay on task and keep focused on the material you are studying.
- Apply when participating in physical activities that require focus and concentration.
How do you use InTune?